You are entitled to shop the “open market” yet only 44% of people take advantage.
Call us to discuss…
With an Enhanced Annuity you can have a higher income for the rest of your life.
What is an Enhanced Annuity?
An Enhanced annuity works in the same way as a standard pension annuity but takes into account your lifestyle and health conditions and should you qualify will provide you with more income than a standard annuity would for the rest of your life
- It is designed to provide you with an income and is payable for the rest of your life and can provide benefits after you have died.
- The funds that you have saved into your pension fund are used to purchase an enhanced annuity either from your existing pension company or a new pension provider.
The amount you receive as an income is dependent on:
- The amount you have in your pension funds
- Your age
- The annuity rate at the time of purchase.
- Your lifestyle conditions:
If you have high blood pressure or Cholesterol levels, it takles into account your height and weight, alcohol intake, whether you smoke etc.
- Your Health Conditions
If you have heart disease including angina, suffer with diabetes, have had or have cancer you may qualify. If you have had a stroke including a mini stroke or have respiratory problems including lung disease or have MS you may qualify.
There are many conditions that result in enhanced annuities, you can find further information available on conditions that Qualify for an Enhanced Annuity or contact us directly and we will identify whether you would qualify.
Should you delay taking your pension?
FREE No Obligation
We will endeavour to obtain the best rate for you from the market and will go “the extra mile” to achieve this.