50+ Funeral Plans
With a 50+ Funeral Plan you will benefit from:
- Protection against rising funeral costs.
- No more to pay for your funeral directors services (included within the plan-guaranteed).
- Complete flexibility to choose the funeral you want.
- Guaranteed acceptance.
- A local funeral director, often family run, who take pride in offering you the best service.
- Simple Will included in your plan.
Funerals costs have risen significantly in recent years.
Back in 2004, an average funeral cost around £1,920. However most recent research * shows that in 2014 the average cost was £3,609. That’s an increase of 88% in just 10 years, which is well above inflation.
Had you put the £1,920 into a building society** you would have on average seen it grow to only £2,169 over the 10 year period.
The numbers speak for themselves, by pre-buying your funeral you are likely to save your family a significant amount of money.
**Building Societies Association average savings rates Jan 2004-Aug 2015, past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future performance.
Financially it makes sense and just as importantly it removes a lot of pressure from your family when they need it.
There is a choice of three different plans:
- 50+ Standard Plan
- 50+ Select Plan
- 50+ Premier Plan
We can help you understand the differences. Contact Pension Options Direct to discuss your needs and we will give you a no obligation quote.
You can pay for your plans outright or spread the cost.