A Will helps you ensure that your wishes are carried out and can remove unnecessary problems for your loved ones. They can:
- Enable you to leave your estate and particulars within it to the people that you want to. You can be specific about your requirements.
- Importantly if you have dependent children you can ensure that they are provided for both financially and practically by your choice of guardians. You can ensure your guardians can financially support your children.
- You can ensure that your children receive your estate in the case of remarriages.
- Ensure that an unmarried partner is financially looked after.
- You can even leave something specific to a charity
Are you one of the many who do not have a Will or is your Will out of date.
We can provide many types of Wills from a Standard Single Life will to the more complex Property Trusts
We provide the following services with regards to Wills:
- Single Will
- Mirror Will ideal for many married couples
- Children’s Trust
- Property Trusts
- Lasting Power of Attorney